* Allow at least 10 business days (2 weeks) before inquiring about your order. Gathering activities are weather dependent. That means not only rainy or cold weather, but excessive summer heat. Ants are not above ground when surface temperatures are too high or too low. Typically orders will ship within the week, but this is not a given. Gathering live ants from the wild is not the same as having a warehouse cricket or mealworm breeding operation. Only a queen ant can produce more ants, and queens are not simple to find. Ants must be gathered from the wild after orders come in. This also ensures they are fresh when shipped.
* During times of high order volume, adverse weather, or winter, your order may take 2 weeks or more to be filled. See the weather advisory (if any) on the main order page for current status.
* Live orders are typically shipped Mon-Wed. during Summer months unless you live within 1 day transit zone, or have paid for Express mail service.
* Express mail option carries a minimum $25 charge. Express mail service gets your order to you faster, AFTER it has been shipped. It does not speed up order processing time or move you to the front of the line. Ants will still have to be gathered, which means it may still be a few days before they are shipped. Once shipped, they will transit at Express Mail speed, rather than the First Class option which is included with the normal price.
* Priority Mail is generally 2-3 business days to most locations. This is not a guarantee of the delivery day. This is estimated transit time.
* Tracking is offered free only for Priority and Express Mail. For First Class Mail, include $1 more if you wish to have tracking.
I do not sell queens, and I do not give recommendations where to buy queens.
* I do not sell Horned Lizards, and I do not give recommendations where to buy Horned Lizards.
*Ants ship to N. America or anywhere you are able to import them. Shipping charges listed are for US only. Please do not email me asking if I can ship to your country. I will ship where ever you pay for them to go, but it's up to you to check your own importation laws. International orders will only be shipped by expedited service (FedEx Global Priority etc.) but I make no guarantees on international shipments whether customs will allow you to have them. I have shipped to Europe in the past via FedEx Global Express without problems, but again, I make no guarantees except that I will ship them as addressed if you pay for it.